Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Suprises sometimes STINK!

Okay, so this morning at 5am I woke up and found that Charlotte was not in bed. Not 5 minutes later she walks in and tells me mom and her both had been throwing up. All I could think of was, "oh no, please, please! don't get sick!" Then eventually, I get sick at school and the whole day was a nightmare. But, I lived through the whole day. In first hour English, I about passed out. My heart was about to burst out of my chest and I was having heat flashes... OH the joy of the first day of school~
All in all I was happy to be back, then again I wish it was Summer or Potato Harvest...
Trey ended up getting sick also, (no way!) we later found out that he had thrown up on the bus. Then he came home and has been sick all day. It's a very disappointing day.
But on the bright side of the vomit and stink! I have good classes and there are some pretty cute kids. :) I'm excited for this Trimester.

No comments:

Post a Comment