Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Last Day of Summer Vacation. :(

As of Right Now, School starts tomorrow. I'll be a Junior in High School. It's weird to think that not too long ago I was a young kid in Elementary School learning how to write in cursive and thinking it was really hard to read. Time goes by really fast, when to me it seems like forever! This year in school I'll be involved in softball and junior miss! I'm really excited. Also, we are hosting a exchange student from Sweden. Her name is Maja Lundmark! So far, we have learned that she doesn't really like Maple Syrup, Peanut Butter & Root Beer. Last night for family prayer we learned how to say "Families Forever!" in Swedish, we all sounded ridiculous! :)
~This morning we all went to Rigby Lake and worked on our tan lines before our first day of school. Its been really hot these past few days and thought we needed to take advantage of it. I'm not really excited about school. Its always so bittersweet!
Tonight, There is this "Celebrate Youth" Party @ Porter Park. We're taking Maja to it so she can see some of the kids that go to our school and meet some of my friends. Let the Last Day of Summer never end!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment