Friday, August 26, 2011

Getting back into the groove of things...

Well, this week was the first of school. I would say that I loved it, but then I'd be lying.  My day starts at 6am. and gets done about 9pm. boring.
Its weird to think that i'm getting "older". Just the other day, a lady that used to be in our ward said I could pass as a college student! I was so excited and proud! But she was like "No!, I remember when you were a young and tiny!"
-I guess that could be a reason to not be excited.
Anyways, school is school and then there are the cute boys. (they're the reason why I go to school basically.)
my seminary teacher is super funny, she has a dry sense of humor that is hilarious!
Tonight, we had our first football game! we lost! wooh! I thought we might have a chance, but after the other team scored like 2 touchdowns in 5 minutes... I was like "ahh, forget about it!"
Im super stoked to play softball this season because I know that we will kick trash and rock everyones world! :D -thats how confident.
but then again, I shouldn't say much because that could all change. But I think we will do good.
Its almost midnight and i'm still awake. I should probably go to bed. So,
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment