Thursday, September 19, 2013

First week of college life...

So, I started college at BYUI this week. Lets just put it this way- I always knew that college life would be fun, but never imagined that it would be this overwhelming in the first week! This is definitely not high school... Like I understand that we are all adults here and that we are responsible, but I still feel like I should be in middle school or at least have the mind set of one. Pretty sure that it isn't a good thing. Anyways, all of my 6 roommates are super nice and funny. We all get along really well, two of them are from South Carolina, Buhl Idaho, Illinois, and Colorado. Today we went with some people from our apartment complex and played ultimate Frisbee... I suck. I basically tried to participate, but no one ever threw me the Frisbee. So I was like screw it. LAME! however our team totally dominated(:
I'm kind of missing having a life and not having to worry about homework and getting good grades. I understand that we are all trying to get a degree and work towards a goal... but I just haven't adjusted yet. hopefully I will soon. So yeah that has been my week so far. Homework and more homework!!! I know that this will all work out and I'll be fine in the end. God knows what he's doing and that everything has a purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment