Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Dances=Drama.

Its definitely been one of those days where you get all ready for the day, looking somewhat better looking than usual, thinking that everything will go perfectly. Well, i guess that I forgot that it doesn't really come about that way. I hate to admit that I am a sucker for love- if that's what it is still called. Today started out decent, powertraining in the morning, and the rest of the day ahead of me was filled of easy classes. Everything started going down hill during lunch-- I had asked this super cute, tongan, wrestler from my school, to our schools Valentines dance. I met this boy at a wrestling tournament and started talking me into asking the boy to the dance, as we talked forever-it seemed like. However this boy that was talking me into asking the wrestler, is the same boy that I have had a little, secret crush on ever since he moved here from Boston, MA. last year. To me it came across that he wanted us to be in the same dance group as him, but then today he wouldn't even talk to me! When I went to ask, everyone in the group acted as if I was super annoying!? I barely said a sentence.. The funny this is that it turns out that the Boston boy has a girlfriend, and totally led me on. Ha. At first I was really annoyed and mad that I actually fell for his words, and actually cried on the whole drive home. But I did ask the tongan and he said yes! So, now im in the kids group whether he likes it or not. I can just say that It definitely going to be an interesting dance. Im excited to see what goes down. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment