Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Almost End of The School Year!

Its been an awesome junior year, I've had really great classes and teachers that I don't really regret taking. I went to my very first and last dance. (ha) I hate dances. It was the Valentines Dance, and the most awkward date ever. My date already had a girlfriend, and she was in the group too. The weird thing about it was that she said I should ask him... I was basically forced against my own will. :( sucked.
This summer I will be playing softball for my last year! I'm so sad, but excited to move on in my life with college plans and senior year. I think the only thing I'm excited about for this coming year is getting my pictures taken and my first trimester classes. Oh and powder puff! I don't know why, but I just am!
This High school softball season has went by super fast. But we started in October with after-school workouts and weight-lifting. Our record really stinks, but we are much better than what it shows! Districts are this Saturday @ Bonneville. They beat us in the season, but I think we will give them a good game. :) I'm really nervous/ excited.
I'll post later on how we do this weekend.

"Believe you can and you're halfway there."
 
-Theodore Roosevelt



No comments:

Post a Comment